QualityTrusted Quality, Price & Delivery
TestingInspection, Testing & Traceability
Process ControlAnd Quality Assurance
Merrill Aviation & Defense specializes in the manufacturing of trusted quality products, at a trusted price with trusted delivery. Our success is dedicated to our unique capabilities that identify us as an industry leader.
Our performance is measured through careful testing of the individual part, adherence to standards, practices that produce the part and certification to ensure the employees are properly trained and experienced.
To ensure our customers receive a quality product, Merrill Aviation & Defense utilizes the following measures:
- Testing by qualified inspectors
- Process Control following ISO 9001:2015 and NADCAP standards
Merrill Aviation & Defense invites you to experience our capabilities and performance by:
- Visiting our 45,000 square foot facility to view aviation and defense project capabilities.
- Talking with our people, with years of experience in overhaul repair, quality inspection and testing, they are some of the brightest and most experienced in the industry.
To ensure consistency, quality and traceability, all Merrill Aviation & Defense inspections are performed by qualified inspectors to meet OEM specifications.
Inspection / Testing
We perform several types of visual / dimensional testing to OEM specifications including but not limited to:
- Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
- Operational Testing
- Real Time Performance Testing
Nondestructive testing to nationally recognized standards, including:
- Leak Testing (LT)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MPI)
- Fluorescent Penetrant (FPI)
As all Merrill Technologies Group companies, Merrill Aviation & Defense builds its success on the pillars of quality, price and delivery. Some of the ways we have constructed these pillars are:
- Our facilities are registered to ISO 9001:2015 standard
- We maintain full documentation for each project, ensuring complete traceability
- We apply formal project planning including:
- Contract review
- Feasibility analysis
- Strategic business planning
- Document controls
- Corrective actions and improvement processes
- Communication systems
- Training and education
- Customer satisfaction surveys
Merrill Aviation & Defense regularly performs internal audits, layered process audits, continuous employee training, as well as, monitoring and measuring equipment calibration.
We also take a proactive approach in attempt to drive out defects and waste through orchestrated activities conducted by our team of six sigma black belts and green belts.